The Government of Canada is engaging Canadians on how to improve the lives of Canadians with disabilities. Your feedback will support the development of the Disability Inclusion Action Plan, which will focus on:
• reducing poverty among persons with disabilities in Canada;
• getting more persons with disabilities into good quality jobs;
• helping meet the Accessible Canada Act goal of a barrier-free Canada by 2040;
• making it easier for persons with disabilities to access federal programs and services; and
• fostering a culture of inclusion. We invite you to participate by completing the online survey here by August 31, 2021.
You can also print and complete the survey by hand and mail it to the following address: Disability Inclusion Action Plan Employment and Social Development Canada 140 Promenade du Portage, Phase IV Gatineau, QC K1A 0J9 Or by email: email@example.com.