Apply for Services

If you or someone you know requires services and wishes to apply to one of our supportive housing projects or for Attendant Outreach services you should contact the Attendant Service Application Centre (ASAC) which is run by The Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT).

You can apply by:

1. Completing and submitting the Attendant Service application on your own.  There is an information guide available to help you through the process;  or

2 Call 416-599-2458 and they will assist you with the application process and direct the application where you want it to go.

Do you also require subsidy? If so, you must also apply to Housing Connections.  Visit or call to speak to a Housing Connections Representative by calling 416-981-6111.

After I apply how long do I have to wait before I start receiving services?

It is very hard to answer this question. Vacancies are filled taking a number of things in to consideration, such as: gender, level of service required and number of bedrooms required. Also taken in to consideration is the person's current living situation and whether or not their attendant service needs are being met.