PACE is pleased to offer a variety of Consumer Resources. If you have any specific questions related to how to apply for attendant services, please visit our Apply for Services section.
The Consumer Resource Program provides Information, Resources and Support to all PACE Consumers and those who support them — from helping you through a difficult time to making a good time even better!
- Referrals to new services, like CCAC, assistive technology or community programs
- A resource library of pamphlets, books and DVDs
- Workshops on relevant topics like communication, sexuality, or transportation
- Emergency Preparedness including the emergency survival kit and emergency planning for pets
- Health and Safety Tips including details about proper hand hygiene protocols
- Infection Prevention and Control including information about MRSA, C.difficile and VRE
Connection & Support:
- Get help to deal with problems
- Have support at important meetings
- Enjoy social events and programs
- Make your voice heard on PACE committees